Mixed Martial Arts
When It Comes to Mixed Martial Arts Training
Ever since Dana White brought the Ultimate Fighting Championship to world-wide fame, there has been an explosion in “Mixed Martial Arts” (MMA) schools. Some of these programs are run by qualified instructors in a professional environment; Unfortunately, most are not. In fact most MMA programs are…
- Renamed Karate or Traditional Martial Arts schools. One day the sign reads Maryland KungFu and Karate and the next day it reads Maryland Mixed Martial Arts.
- Traditional Martial Arts schools offering a watered-down form of real MMA training. While this is definitely more honest than just renaming the school, these programs do not have the experience or instructors to provide real MMA training.
- Martial Arts as Fitness Franchises that hire anyone off the street to run a Mixed Martial Arts, Brazilian Jiujitsu, or Kickboxing program. This is a great approach for the franchise owner because if the program stinks – no problem – he can just fire the instructor and start from scratch. This is not-so-great for individuals looking for a solid consistent training environment.
- A bunch of tough guys and street fighters renting a hole-in-the-wall with no real experience competing or training beginners. Be careful if you train or are considering training in a place like this – make sure you have health insurance and know your own limitations.
What Makes Us Different?
- Qualified Instructors. All our instructors have competitive experience in their specialty – whether it be Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Mixed Martial Arts, or Muay Thai Kickboxing. We know what it takes to win and we want to teach it to you!
- Unparalleled Pedigree. Team Lloyd Irvin remains the only Maryland Mixed Martial Arts program to produce fighters at the HIGHEST level of competition – the Ultimate Fighting Championship and World Extreme Cagefighting (for fighters under 155 lbs).
- A System that Works for Everyone! You do not need to to be a Division 1 wrestler or Golden Gloves champion to be successful here. Most Team Lloyd Irvin fighters are trained in house and are not recruited from the outside.
- Carefully Designed Sequence of Competitions. We will build you up and give you the experience and skills necessary to succeed at every level, from beginner to professional fighter. Unlike many other programs, we do not throw our guys into the meat grinder just for experience. We also are not content to have our competitors fighting in the back of nightclubs and other “bush league” events.
CALL US NOW TO RECEIVE YOUR 30 DAY FREE TRIAL
You will become a complete fighter and get in the best shape of your life
Your going to come in learn the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, the Kickboxing, and Muay Thai and be ending fights left and right. What every your goals are in martial arts at Crazy 88 Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu we’re are going to help you achieve these goals so you can become a complete martial artist as well as a complete fighter.
After One Class You will be hooked and begging to join this program
Thats what happens to most of our students, as your gonna see in the video later on it gets people hooked! Because if your entirely new to martial arts it is gonna be like a different language at first but as time goes on you come to more classes you drill more, always improving every day and reaching new goals.
GIVE OUR CLASS ONE DAY AND I’ll PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL FEEL LIKE A KID ON CHRISTMAS!
Do you remember that feeling when you wake up Christmas morning and rush into the living room to see all your presents and cant wait to tear them open. That is exactly how your going to feel about kickboxing, wanting to come in everyday and tear up the mats learning the best standup in the Baltimore Maryland area. Turning you into a complete martial artist on the feet and the ground.